Microsoft Teams Rooms VR experience
AVI-SPL has teamed up with Microsoft to bring their Teams Rooms archetypes to life using AVI-SPL’s virtual reality (VR) design services. VR helps you envision, validate, and get feedback on room designs before you invest in and build them.
Experience VR today and see how Microsoft Teams Rooms can turn any room into an easy-to-use and inclusive meeting space.
Microsoft Teams Rooms features and benefits
Deliver consistent Teams experiences designed to make collaboration easy and hassle-free
- Adapt easily with native Teams controls that are consistent, predictable and simple
- Join in seconds with less devices: one touch join, touch-free with proximity join and voice controls
Turn any shared space into a Teams room with a wide selection of devices to fit every need
- Solutions for any budget and any workspace
- Connect to 3rd party meeting platforms like Zoom and Cisco Webex through Direct Guest Join
Foster inclusive and interactive meetings for everyone, regardless of where they are
- High quality audio and video so everyone feels heard
- Return to work safely: touchless experiences and occupancy controls
- Attributed transcription via intelligent speaker
Keep devices secure, reliable, and up to date with rich management capabilities
- Purpose built for shared meeting experiences with privacy in mind
- Enhanced manageability reduces support costs for on-site visits to debug, diagnose, and update peripherals
- Scale and optimize your spaces with greater telemetry and rich reporting
- Peace of Mind with AVI-SPL’s Tier 2 MTR Support
Experience Virtual Reality
Browse the Microsoft Archetypes VR spaces below to see how AVI-SPL can help you virtually experience your future workplace. Then, talk to your account manager about booking a demo with one of our VR Engineers to fully experience Microsoft Teams Rooms Archetypes to help empower your design decisions and bring your Collaboration Spaces to life, in VR.
Click each room below to experience a 360-degree view.
Click and drag your mouse to move around the room.